Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome to Color and Pearls!

Hello, and welcome to my new blog. I wanted to start this blog to have an outlet for all of the inspiration that I have been accumulating while looking up information about weddings. Yes, another wedding blog, aren't there enough out there already? The answer to that question is yes, so this is meant strictly as an outlet for all of the creative energy that I have going on inside me. So, if you like it, stick around, if you are sick of wedding blogs, that's ok too, and thanks for stopping by!

So, the obvious next question would be: am I engaged? Sadly, not yet, but it is coming soon! My boyfriend, Josh, and I have been living together for the past year, though it feels like so much longer. I do know that he has purchased a ring and it will be on my finger soon! As excited as I am, I am trying to enjoy the simple life before we become engaged and married and have children (eventually).

Now I know that I sound like a high school girl that is dreaming about her big day, all whimsical and whatever, but I will try not to be that girl from this point on. This is just an outlet to share ideas and maybe get some feedback about what looks nice and what will fall flat on it's face.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I will post some of my inspiration a little later!

No comments:

Post a Comment