Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Re-purposed Furniture

I love the idea of using re-purposed furniture as decor. It would be so fun to search through garage sales, antique shops, and thrift stores to find the perfect furniture to use in your wedding and then be able to use it in your home later on. I just imagine looking at the furniture years down the line and remembering your big day and all the memories coming back to you. It is a wonderful daily reminder to keep the memories alive in your day-to-day life. Since I live in Seattle and our wedding will be held in Connecticut, I don't really have this luxury. But I can still enjoy other people's weddings who use this technique! Here are some pictures that I found.

via

via

via

via

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did! Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment