Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Irresistible Things

I was surfing on Twitter and came across this Etsy store called Hey Yo Yo. They have some adorable things that are wedding related and some, not so much. But since it is so cute, I am going to share it all! What I was originally looking for were those paper straws that are so adorable. I am thinking about our wedding colors, which I will make a post on later. But I loved these:

via

via

When I saw these it almost made me wish that we were having a fair themed wedding for a minute. Fair theme would be perfect for a fall wedding. I could just imagine it. Maybe I will make a board for it a little later!! But I loved these things:

via

via

via

via

I also found some festive things for the season. I love this time of year!! They would be perfect if you were having a Halloween party or something. Here is what I found:

via 

via

via

Hope you liked my selections! Have a good Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment