Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Struggles

I am so excited to start with everything that I would like to do for my wedding, but with it being only a little under two years away, I am unable to start! All I can really do is grab inspiration for what I would like, but if I look for inspiration for too long, then I will end up with too many ideas! (Sometimes I feel that it is impossible, but actually, it is! Go figure!) I already feel so scatterbrained because I have so many different ideas, but I also want to make sure that I remember everything.

What got me thinking about this was that I found so kraft brown bag paper yesterday with matching envelopes and got so excited. Josh is sick of me talking about things that are not happening for a while, so I could only mention it to him. I couldn't gush over it like I really wanted to. I realized that I can't actually use these for at least a year and a half. This is good in one respect because I don't have any money to buy anything right now, but also it makes me sad! Anyway, that is my rant for today.

Luckily I have a blog that I can rant about, gush over, enthuse about, etc. anything that I want. With that being said, here are the papers that I found!

via

Bonus! It is environmentally friendly. The envelopes looked cooler than the paper, so here it is! I love it (if you couldn't tell.) Thanks for listening to me in my time of need!

2 comments:

  1. You can get those envelopes from envelopemall.com for super cheap! That's what I'm using for my wedding invitations. :)

    --Lindsie (Wed4Less)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that's where I found the picture and I am SO EXCITED!! Thanks so much for the tip! I love kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete