Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Props to Ever Ours

I wanted to give some props to Lydia over at Ever Ours for posting this wedding. This is one of the first, if not the first, wedding of two women that I have seen. I also love the tone of the post, as I didn't even realize that they were two women until I looked at the pictures. Lydia delicately told their story and showed their beautiful wedding pictures. They look so happy to be celebrating their marriage with their families and they are a beautiful couple! I wanted to share a few pictures with you.

via
via

And this one was too cute not to share:

via

Hop on over to Ever Ours to see the rest of the pictures and read their story! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yes. I can't wait to have a photographer submit a gay/lesbian wedding to me. I would love to feature one.

    ReplyDelete