Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Science Wedding Ideas!

This idea for a wedding was so amazing, come up with by on No Impact Bride. It was science themed and she did a fantastic job of putting together the theme throughout the wedding. I am a sucker for detail shots, so I will share a few with you here. This first one is my favorite!!




I love the glass balls hanging with flowers in them. It creates such a atmosphere.



Don't you just love it? No, only me? Well, in case you couldn't already tell from this blog, I am a super nerd and get excited about nerdy things. (See Pretty Paper this week, scroll down to the last picture.) This is such a good idea of you or your fiance are into science or do something related to science as a living. Ah, so cool! Go and check out the full inspirational post by No Impact Bride!!

3 comments:

  1. The science wedding ideas is very new for me and it was beautifully decorated with scientific methods. Keep it up!! You did great efforts on your wedding planning!!

    DC wedding venues

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lots of winter wedding flowers to pick from. businessweddings.com offers some in-depth insights on Blog - Business Weddings.

    ReplyDelete