Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Paper Source

On Saturday, while in Downtown Bellevue, Josh, my mom, and I were looking for a place to kill time before heading down to the botanical gardens for a 2 'o clock tour. We happened upon a Paper Source and decided to look around inside. I thought Josh was going to die of boredom while my mom and I were looking at linen paper, but he actually got into it and enjoyed looking around the store. I then started browsing for the paper that I wanted for wedding invites so that I could show my mom. I was able to describe to her what I wanted and show her what it would look like (she was unable to picture it by me showing her the bits and pieces that I had pulled from). We then found some stamps and such that would be absolutely PERFECT! I am honestly freaking out writing about this because I am so excited about it!

I was then looking at something that I thought was fine glitter, but it was actually used for embossing. Let me tell you right now, this is the absolute coolest thing that I have have ever seen. If you don't know about it, you should. It is where you stamp on the stamp that you are going to use and then cover it with embossing powder. Then you proceed to dry it with this really hot hair dryer thingy (way cool). The image becomes raised off the paper. Oh. My. God. I am in love. I am going to try it as soon as I get a paycheck from school!

Really hot hair dryer thingy

My mom and I were also able to pick out some ribbon to wrap the invitations in and other things. I found an enormous amount of stamps that I MUST have. It was glorious. We missed the tour time at the gardens because we were having so much fun in the store.

I wish that I had thought to ask my mother or Josh for their phones to snap some pictures of things that I loved, but alas, I have yet to get a Windows phone, so I just do not think of it. I will show you some things that I am in love with.

Going back to my true Maine self:

via here and here

Some other fun things that I couldn't resist:

via here and here

Some pretty holiday cards:

via
via


















Hope you got some really cool inspiration for this post. Also, be sure to go and check out the Paper Source website!

[I wanted to let all my readers know that when I am talking about different websites and stores that I like, these are never sponsored posts, just things that I enjoy. Hope you enjoy them.]

No comments:

Post a Comment