Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Handmade Ribbon Wreaths

Hello all. Here is what I have to say today.




It's that time of year again! Celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, or even just the changing of the seasons with one of my beautiful handmade ribbon wreaths!

Each wreath is uniquely made up of hundreds of individual ribbons made of different material and color appropriate to the design. They are held together via pins and hot glue to make them sturdy, and they are perfect for indoor or outdoor decorations.

I can customize each one to make it fit whatever color or style you're going for, and I'd be happy to accommodate any special request that will make your wreath extra special! You are only held back by your imagination! If you know the general idea of what you want, but aren't sure how to make it extra special, I can offer a free email consultation.

Some customize-able options are your school or favorite team's colors, seasons, Christmas, Thanksgiving,  or you can add on embellishments (bells, ribbons, flowers, etc). The wreaths can hang inside your living room, outside your door, above a fireplace, or they can sit on your coffee or dinner table as a centerpiece. I can also make kissing balls or trees as well covered in simply ribbons or you can request anything flower-covered.

They make fantastic gifts as well (each member of my family received one last year and loved them!) for that special sports fan, craft lover, or your own home.

I offer affordable delivery, shipping, and gift wrapping options as well.

Please feel free to contact me for any info! I can provide quotes, answer questions, or email you pictures. :)

10" Christmas or Thanksgiving wreaths start at $30.00. But other sizes (smaller or larger), and embellishments are available. Paypal or cash are accepted.



You can tweet, email (ashley [dot] debisschop [at] gmail.com), message, or comment to get in touch with me if you are interested in gifting or purchasing one of my wreaths, kissing balls, or trees (or any shape that you can imagine). 


Also, please tell your friends and share! Thanks so much for all of your support and putting up with the slight interruption. We will now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment