Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pretty Paper: Knot and Bow

I decided to do something new today. I think that I am going to launch a series called Pretty Paper. Every Monday, I will post something about paper, whether it is a store that I love, invitations, menus, paper that I love, etc. Either way, it will be something that I love.

Today I am featuring a store on Etsy called Knot and Bow. And let me tell you, I am in L-O-V-E. As I look through the store, I rack my brain as to why I would need something that is sold here. I. Must. Have. Something. Let me show you what I am talking about.

via

This is kraft tissue paper. It's recycled and amazing.

via

When I first saw these library cards my thought was "I can use these in my classroom!!" Too bad I don't have one. Aren't they spectacular?

via

These could be perfect for anything! And in so many colors!

via

This is ribbon! How creative is that? How do you even make that?

I am just so in awe and I love the things that are in this store. There are no words to describe how spectacular these things are. Check it out sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment