Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Pretty Paper: Tags!

I owe all of my regular readers (assuming they still remember me) a big apology. I told you I was going to take a day off. I ended up taking a week off. It was fun, but I am sorry for not posting!! I have something for you today and an awesome wedding I found later on in the week! (Something to look forward to, I promise this time.)

Today on Pretty Paper we are going to talk about tags because I LOVE tags. They are awesome. I love to collect them, make them, look them up on Etsy, buy them, etc. Anything you could do with tags, I like to do it. Here are some that I found on Etsy that I really liked.

via

These are adorable because they are in kraft paper, which I obviously love, but the bunting is so pretty!! Also I love that the string is twine. So beautiful.

via

Both the one above and the one below would be good for a baby girl shower or a bachelorette party. I love the glitter, but I imagine it would go everywhere!

via

via

The phone tag and hot air balloon tag have a vintage feel that isn't too over the top for me. Often I am not a big fan of REALLY vintage stuff, but these are modern enough for me to still enjoy them as a vintage tag. Very nice.

via

And just because the sight of freshly sharpened pencils makes me happy, here you go.

via

Hope you enjoyed Pretty Paper today! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment