Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone is enjoying their first week of 2012. I know that I have had a wonderful vacation, spending time with my entire family (there were a lot of people!), and enjoying life. I had fun doing most of the usual stuff: baking, wrapping, listening to Christmas tunes, playing with my amazing and adorable nephew, hanging with family, etc. I am now back in Seattle and missing the east, but glad to spend some one-on-one time with Josh.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...
Oh so many! It was wonderful having everyone around for the holidays!

Oh my gosh. I love this kid. Well, both of these kids, really. :)

My grandfather and my nephew. The two UCONN men.

I am hoping that I will not be taking another hiatus that is as long. My new years resolution is to keep up with my blog! A few people had asked me when I would be updating recently, and I am starting today and will (hopefully) be doing regular posts.

Excited about our new tongs.

Sick Ashley, excited about our tupperware.

There is a lot to report on, so I hope that you are ready!

'Cause we are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment