Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nerdy and Crafty

I haven't been here for a while, and it seemed as though I might have forgotten about this blog. Well, I have been feeling guilty that I have't had time to blog. I really enjoy it, and it is always fun when I get new readers, or someone says that they really enjoy it, but my life has been so busy lately that I haven't really had time for anything wedding related. Wedding Meetings have officially gone in the toilet (hopefully to be started up again after the busy season), and I haven't gotten any further in my venue search. (Ideas anyone?) But today I came across something that I just had to share.

I found the perfect way to explain Josh and I. I was on Pintrest (yeah, so what?) and found this.

via

I don't know if I could have described us any better myself. So I had to come back and share it. Keep checking back for these random updates, and hopefully, come January, I will be back to blogging regularly. Thanks so much for still checking!

No comments:

Post a Comment