Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Introducing the 'Maids

I was so excited to ask all of these beautiful women to stand by me on my wedding day. I figured that I would give them the proper introduction that they deserve. They are all wonderful people that I love very much.

First up is my maid of honor, 'Maid P.


I have known P since I switched to school in Orange, CT in third grade. She was one of my first friends at my new school and has been there ever since. She is a med student at Tufts University right now, and I have been so honored and so surprised how enthusiastically she accepted her role as maid of honor, considering everything else that she has going on.

Next is 'Maid M.


M is essentially my sister in law. She has a wonderful son, my nephew, and is an artist. She has been a huge help towards my wedding ... already, which is way more than I was expecting from anyone. She has gone above and beyond what I consider the call of duty in her short two weeks of being in the wedding party. I am so eager to share this experience (and many more) with her.

Next is the amazing 'Maid Em. (This may get confusing having Em and M, but since I am talking to all of you through text, it shouldn't be a problem.)


Em is my cousin. She is a sophomore in high school and lives in Glenwood, Maryland. She plays volleyball and violin. She was very eager to be a bridesmaid, in fact it was her first question after I told her that I got engaged. I am so happy to have her as a part of my wedding. Since we don't live very close, the only thing we have done together wedding-wise is dress shopping, and it was super fun! (More to come on that!)

And last, but most certainly not least, 'Maid El.


El is my cousin, sister to Em. No they are not twins. They are sisters though. El is a freshman in high school and lives in Glenwood, Maryland. She also plays volleyball and violin, and also used to play soccer, not sure if she still does. She is very lovable and I am so happy to have her with me on my wedding day. I also have only gone dress shopping with her, but hopefully will be doing more with her in the future.

I hope that you enjoyed meeting my 'maids and am looking forward to referencing them in future updates and having you actually know who I am talking about!! I am so lucky to have all of these girls by my side. They are all amazing in their own way and I look forward to sharing this experience with them. Hopefully, sometime soon I will be introducing the groomsmen also, but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment