Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pretty Paper: Rifle Paper Co.

Ok, I am back. This week has been crazy and I am a little overwhelmed. I went from hardly working at all (because subbing was SUPER slow) to working a whole ton. I landed a job at Michaels, and subbing picked up, so I am now super duper busy and it has taken some adjusting. Not too much has been going on with wedding planning, since I haven't really had the time or energy to talk about wedding stuff, but it really isn't a pressing matter yet.

So today's pretty paper is a company that I enjoy. They have some really cool vintage looking stuff. While vintage stuff isn't really my cup of tea, some of these pretty little cards pull me in. It's called Rifle Paper Co. Take a look at some of my favorites.

via

via

via

Hope you enjoyed my selections and thanks for visiting again! Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment