Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lack of Posting

I am so sorry for my lack of posting this week. In the past week, Josh's and my life has become super duper busy. On Friday, Josh found out that he got a huge promotion (yay!) and I found out that I got a second job (yay!). I started my new job on Saturday and worked all weekend, which is usually the time that I prepare my new blog posts. For some reason, it seems like everything is happening at once and I haven't had much time for anything but work, sleep, eat and clean the house (which never actually seems to get clean, funnily enough).

Anyways, I am not going to be posting anything else this week. I am so sorry, but I will be back next week with some new posts. Hope you all will remember me for next week! Thanks everyone for checking and please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment